Re: [OM] Weather on the coast

Subject: Re: [OM] Weather on the coast
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2017 16:30:31 -0700
On 8/6/2017 5:46 AM, ChrisB wrote:
That is very tempting, Moose, thanks.

The room is nice, the price is right, the company slightly above average and the things to see wonderful and close to endless.

Strangely, of all the wildness and beauty, your shot of sea and cliff (2527IAM)
is rather delicious: the sea has a creamy texture to it.

How nice! I think that's one I liked but wasn't sure about putting up, 'cause it's not 'square'. One thing of value I've learned from watching many people go through the books I've made of my photos is that there are very few images that are universally liked. Having them like the overall selection and find a few favorites is a win.

I meant to mention as well that this story was delightful.  I could picture the
little weasel in its little adventure and sudden scare :-)

It really was wonderful. I guess unmoving humans aren't on it's watch list. It was a potential two for one catch for a hawk, so that's where it was probably focusing.

It's reaction when it realized it was so close to me was almost like a cartoon character jumping up in the air in surprise. Balloon reads "YIKES!!!" It was gone into the thick, low brush in an instant - and took dinner with it. :-)

Scary Moose