Re: [OM] OM10D

Subject: Re: [OM] OM10D
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2017 21:31:21 +0100
I think the 1's and 5's might come with a strap but the cheapo 10 doesn't.
Plenty of expensive ones on the Oly webshop though!  The kit I bought seems
good value (includes the pancake 12-42 and 40-150 zooms, battery, charger,
usb cable...) AND there was a £60 rebate on the body (that I've yet to
receive) making a net total of £559.
It's a real little jewel and I'm tempted to dump Nikon to follow my wife!
Jez