[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 32: last week at the office, and cabin fever

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 32: last week at the office, and cabin fever
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2017 12:36:09 +0200
Last week was my last before a 3-week summer break. No meetings at the office
meant that there was time to catch up on reading, tie up various loose ends
etc. We also said goodbye to our Welsh colleague Chris who was moving back to
Cardiff. We had a rare day of rain, and a (not rare) party. And towards the end
of the week I was laid low with a leg injury, meaning that I now have cabin
fever and photograph things around the house, trying to make the proverbial
silk purse out of sow’s ear:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1946

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman