Re: [OM] The eagles have landed

Subject: Re: [OM] The eagles have landed
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2017 07:40:41 -0800
> I have to acknowledge AG as the new northernmost known poster, and wish him
> enjoyment of the summer nights, and good luck with the winter days, for
> which the 60D low light capability will be sorely tested.

Probably so. But I thought we still had someone on the list from
Fairbanks. The funny thing is that the UK is not that much farther
south. Weather here may be similarly miserable, but we've got the
scenery.

I'll definitely be pushing the 6D's limits. I don't know how much life
that camera has in it, but I'll run it till it drops.

AG