Re: [OM] Nekkid Ladies [was] Ooooh, I'm so Dizzzzzy]

Subject: Re: [OM] Nekkid Ladies [was] Ooooh, I'm so Dizzzzzy]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 12:10:45 -0700
On 8/15/2017 6:58 AM, Jim Nichols wrote:
I like 'em both. :-)

On 8/15/2017 10:44 PM, Philippe wrote:
Both wonderful creations Moose - like , and like!

Thanks guys!

Now I have to do everything two ways?? :-D

On 8/15/2017 9:29 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
For some reason, I feel cheated ;-)

Oh Well. :-)

The common name for these flowers hereabouts is Naked Pink Ladies. Makes sense, as they first send up foliage in the spring. It dies off, then later the flower stalks come up. Not native, I suppose, but well adapted. I've heard they are spreading their range.

Tricksy Moose