Re: [OM] IMGS: Portuguese Markets

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Portuguese Markets
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 12:34:34 -0300
Whereabouts is the Lisbon market? We'll be there one month and a day from now for a couple of weeks. The place looks to be well worth a visit.

Seen here and a few following is the municipal market in Loule, south eastern Portugal in early March 2016

http://tinyurl.com/ya78n8j4

ChrisB quite possibly has bought his groceries here as well !

jh