Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 17/8/2017: my tribute to Barcelona

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 17/8/2017: my tribute to Barcelona
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 16:08:44 -0300
He was found guilty of criminal contempt while he was enforcing immigration law! Isn't the law supposed to be enforced?

jh

On 2017-08-17 3:13 PM, Chris Trask wrote:
      Good news is a bit difficult to find here.  Trump is going to be here in
Phoenix nest week and we strongly suspect that he will pardon our previous
sheriff Joe Arpaio, who was found guilty of criminal contempt of court while he
was enforcing immigration law.

      When he does, there will undoubtedly be a strong uprising in the Hispanic
communities everywhere, especially here in Arizona.

Yes, we have to hang on to the good news and mutual respect and
affection.

Hearing the terrible news tonight, I have dug in my archives, and my
picture for today is one that represents the Barcelona that I love:
friendships, good food, smiles:

Chris

      - Hunter S. Thompson