[OM] call for Eclipse Stories and Images

Subject: [OM] call for Eclipse Stories and Images
From: Mark Kronquist <mak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2017 14:50:17 -0700
Hello fellow writers and photographers. Planning something fun for the upcoming
Solar Eclipse? I’d love to hear from you for a collaborative piece I’m putting
together for www.ConfettiTravelCafe.com <http://www.confettitravelcafe.com/>.
Whether you are attending a town-hosted event, family/friend gathering, or
camping, renting a house, or watching from your backyard, share your
experience. Interested? Email Nancy at editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>. Tell me where you’ll be and what you’re
planning on doing. After, the event, send me at least 100 words about how it
went, with a couple good photos as well. (Photos can depict the solar event,
what you’re doing, or your surroundings.) I can’t offer compensation, but will
link to your website or a social media account. Thanks so much!

Nancy Zaffaro
Editor
ConfettiTravelCafe.com <http://confettitravelcafe.com/>