Re: [OM] OT: Hurricane Harvey

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Hurricane Harvey
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2017 16:14:17 -0300
What, dangerous ? Standing in the street right outside my low rise apartment block. It was quite a sensation to be outside as the wind approached and slowed, blowing in one direction, to then experience the dead calm and then to feel the wind pick up blowing in the other direction. Actually, smoking was wise because the rising smoke was a good wind indicator :-)

jh