[OM] Saturday Sky

Subject: [OM] Saturday Sky
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2017 14:13:00 -0700
We're just coming off several days of "Extreme Heat Warning"

Saturday evening, sun almost down, we spent a little while in the yard, as the temp
was down from around 100°F to mid 80s.

It had been hot and cloudless, but now some fluffy clouds developed.
<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=22369>

OK, they weren't really that swirly. The lens on the camera sitting there was the TV 25/1.4. But by the time I ran and got another lens, the illumination of the clouds was already waning. <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=22372>

Then it disappeared altogether. [no pic]

Then, only about 10 minutes from the last shot, the setting sun came out from behind something, as the clouds built up further. <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=22374>

I ran to grab a longer lens and went across the street for a better view - Fire in the Sky! <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=22376>

The show lasted for a few more minutes.
<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=22378>