Re: [OM] OT: Hurricane Irma Update

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Hurricane Irma Update
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2017 10:20:19 -0400
I'm hoping they don't have to evacuate the 11 Percherons from Charleston to
here!!  Tom has to go out and bush-hog the pasture just in case.

We could use some rain, but I don't want a hurricane!

Tina

On Tue, Sep 5, 2017 at 10:18 AM, Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>      GFS has it making the same hard turn to the north on Sat/Sun,
> reaching Savannah on Monday, then traveling northward across the Carolinas.
>
>      Tina will be seeing some significant rainfall.
>

> >     There's quite a bit of uncertainty as to which side of Florida it
> >will end up on.  UKMET has it making a sharp turn to the north when
> >abreast Cuba, but NHC has it going through the Florida Strait.  It's a
> >category 5 this morning, but expected to drop to category 4 tomorrow.
> >

> >>  I wouldn't wish this storm on anyone, but I'm glad to see that change.
> >>This looks like Hugo's big brother.

> Chris
>
> When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro
>      - Hunter S. Thompson
> --

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com