Re: [OM] The OCD Photographer [was Ever heard or tried this?]

Subject: Re: [OM] The OCD Photographer [was Ever heard or tried this?]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 02:37:12 -0700
On 9/8/2017 12:59 AM, Philippe wrote:
Le 7 sept. 2017 à 23:29, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Remote control head, for panoramas, etc.
A thing of the past already
automatic panorama head system
<https://www.google.fr/search?q=automatic+panorama+head+system&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjo5YeDj5XWAhWGBsAKHcLvB5YQsAQINA&biw=1087&bih=959>

Yes, and there are automated focus rails, as well. Your question, perhaps in jest, was "What’s the next move?" In my answer, perhaps a bit tongue in cheek, I was talking about an interface in the Arsenal to automagically control such devices, wirelessly, of course.

How about voice control, too? "Artie, take a panorama from the trees on the left to the building on the right." "Yes, master . . . it is done."

Near Futuristic Moose