[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 35: enjoying my hometown and old friends

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 35: enjoying my hometown and old friends
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 22:38:32 +0200
I posted my gallery of Aarhus the other day, but as usual, I also have images
of the people around me that are more suited for the weekly blog. So while
there is a bit of overlap, most of the images here are of a different nature
than those in the gallery. There are nice people, including cute babies, an
opera singer who lubricates her vocal chords with Belgian beer, lots of art as
always, food, you name it. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1964

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain