Re: [OM] OT: Hurricane Jose

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Hurricane Jose
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 06:54:02 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     As of this morning, nobody is forecasting Hurricane Jose making landfall
anywhere.  It is now forecast to remain well off-shore, passing between the
Atlantic coast and Bermuda.

     Another storm that had bee forming off the coast of Africa is no longer in
the NHC forecast.  But, there is still two months remaining in the Hurricane
season, and we have three storms forming in the Eastern Pacific.

>     Useful.  UKMET moved their track forecast southward this morning,
>making landfall south of Miami and then northward along the Florida
>Peninsula.  You may recall that UKMET got the track for Sandy correct
>whereas everyone else had it going out to sea.  They also had the track
>for Irma fairly close earlier than either GFS or NHC.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson