[OM] IMG: Bordeaux

Subject: [OM] IMG: Bordeaux
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2017 20:07:28 +0200
Earlier this month, I spent about 2 1/2 days in Bordeaux, attending a
conference on IP economics at the University of Bordeaux law school.
Fortunately, the law school is located right in the centre, just across the
street from the cathedral and city hall, so most of the city’s delights were
within walking distance; and for those that were not, the excellent public
transport system of the city worked just fine. I had one free Monday afternoon
and evening, a free Tuesday evening, and some free time during lunch breaks and
such.

I have driven past Bordeaux many times, and have also visited the nearby wine
areas; but this was my first visit to the city proper. All I can say is: what
took me so long?! Bordeaux is a wonderful city, whether one just wants to relax
in an urban setting or take in a lot of art and history. A small amuse-bouche
is contained in the following 63 images which show both the city and its people:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/bordeaux_sept2017/

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain