[OM] Don't Skip the Skipper

Subject: [OM] Don't Skip the Skipper
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 22:04:39 -0400
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Skipper Moose writes,

<<Then, for no reason I can think of other than posing, it landed on a Star
Jasmine branch and just sat for a long time.
<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=22396>

Very powerful technique for small critters. Only way to get such nice details
for really small flutterbys.   Doing this manually is just too slow.  I think
one can insert a slight pause for flash recharge in Oly cams as well.

Some stuff is just inscrutable on Sonnie cams--some lenses are stop down a bit
for focusing even with effects off setting--no way to modify that.  Seems to be
due to focus shifting.
No dof preview button  like on Oly and can't have that activated on programmed
fxn button and  have  magnify on  at same time.  i don't have time to learn the
quirks.  Oly cams much more logical and photog friendly.

Confuse a Mike