[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 36: a French week

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 36: a French week
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 06:03:04 +0200
The week was French because I spent the first half of it in Bordeaux, and once
I was back home, my French cousin came to visit with her husband and their
daughter. They live in Brussels where the weather is already quite autumnal
while here in Alicante the beaches are still full of people. Our guests really
enjoyed it, as well as the food at Hostal Maruja and elsewhere. Lots of happy
people here, beautiful modern art from Bordeaux, sunshine, and interesting
architecture here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1971

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman