[OM] IMG: Sunset with rainbow

Subject: [OM] IMG: Sunset with rainbow
From: Peter Klein <boulanger.croissant@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 19:32:42 -0700
Nathan often quotes the wisdom of turning one's back to beautiful light, such as at sunset.  I took his advice, and was rewarded with this:
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/37381557391/in/dateposted-public/>
This is on the famous Canyon Road in Santa Fe, where many famous art galleries are located.  And yes, I was standing in the middle of the street, much to Katya's chagrin.  Fortunately, the street is narrow and winding, and cars can't go very fast.

Here's Santa Fe's cathedral (and I'm standing in the middle of the street again):
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/37334075536/in/dateposted-public/>

Here's an S-curve leading to some nice examples of typical Southwest architecture:
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/37125056850/in/dateposted-public/>

Finally, another skirmish in the game of who gets to say what about whom.  This war memorial in Santa Fe's Plaza was erected in 1868. The excised word in the third line was "savage."  It was chiseled off by a young protester in 1973.  Recently, someone added a new adjective.
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/36712057833/in/dateposted-public/>

Olympus E-M5 and Panasonic 20/1.7 (first three) or 25/1.4 (last). Enjoy!
--Peter