Re: [OM] Week 40 – pollution on our street

Subject: Re: [OM] Week 40 – pollution on our street
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2017 20:26:32 +0100
A few miles from us they hold an annual Steam Fair http://www.gdsf.co.uk/
It's a mega event over several days with a huge visitor count, and it
includes a lot of vaguely-related attractions like heavy horse displays,
ploughing competitions, tractor pulls, craft, models, etc.  The evenings
host music shows and there's a steam-powered fair with ancient carousels
(not Kodak!) and a huge amount of steam-generated lighting.  The traffic is
a nightmare during the fair (quarter-million visitors) and before and after
as dozens of engines come and go.
Highly recommended!
Jez