Re: [OM] Two months in and it still rocks

Subject: Re: [OM] Two months in and it still rocks
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 10:40:13 -0500
The problem is that our art addiction has rendered our walls void of, well,
voids. At least for now. Once we finish purging and downsizing the amount
of stuff we own, after we redo the floors and repaint the bedroom and den,
we will have some space open up.

That blue is NOT enhanced in LR. It's hard to believe, but the ice is
actually that shade of blue.

--

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Anchor, Amateur Radio Newsline

"The Fountain of Youth is a state of mind" -- The Ides of March, "Age
Before Beauty"