Re: [OM] Sorry to post an on topic OM 4 question, but . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] Sorry to post an on topic OM 4 question, but . . .
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 06:18:42 -0400
Something has happened with the body. There is no mode of shutter firing that would leave the mirror in the "up" position, unless camera was fired with dead batteries. Then it would/should reset when good batteries are installed. Make sure bottom cover screws are reasonably tight (not lug-nut-never-to-come-out-again-tight) and try again.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services
21 South Lane | Huntington, NY 11743-4717
Olympus OM Service since 1977
www.zuiko.com  | omtech1@xxxxxxxx