Re: [OM] Technology Survey

Subject: Re: [OM] Technology Survey
From: David Thatcher <plusphoto@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2017 17:30:59 +1030
We are a select group, as in people who engage in a technical hobby like
photography, so this mailing list will have a much greater proportion of
people that do not fit the 'average over 50s person' profile.  Many
norm and will likely end up outside the standard deviation, anyway.

I looked at it that when I DID need help (which happens from time to
time) I can usually find it, even if it's only a search engine query-
and my family's livelihood depends on my online skills, so my answer to
those was obvious :)

I did however make a few comments at the end about the questions, that
*I hope* will be taken constructively for the next one.

davidt