Re: [OM] Sensor Tails . . . [was IMG: October]

Subject: Re: [OM] Sensor Tails . . . [was IMG: October]
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2017 14:56:56 +0800
As to the sRGB and aRGB, I expected they will look the same when they are view under the same monitor profile. For example the sRGB version view with an sRGB monitor and the aRGB version converted to sRGB and view with the same monitor.

I don't know if there is any conversion of image B to any profile as there is no profile embedded on the images so Chrome cannot convert the profile.

C.H.Ling