[OM] Nathan's PAD 1/11/2017: the official birthday portrait

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 1/11/2017: the official birthday portrait
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2017 06:36:00 +0100
Last Wednesday was my 57th birthday. I do not celebrate it much, as it is also
the anniversary of the death of my father in 2004, and this year there was the
added sorrow of losing my Cheeta just two days earlier. But the weather was
nice, and some guys from work suggested that I join them for a ride in the
mountains. This yielded some pleasure (and the satisfaction of keeping up with
younger cyclists over 80 km, despite my still bad knee). I took this portrait
outside the town hall of Relleu using the self-timer of my Ricoh GR, propped up
on my bicycle (which is why my bike is missing from the photo):

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-mZvWtnJ/A

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman