Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 1/11/2017: the official birthday portrait

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 1/11/2017: the official birthday portrait
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2017 21:48:12 -0800
On 11/7/2017 9:36 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
Last Wednesday was my 57th birthday. I do not celebrate it much, as it is also
the anniversary of the death of my father in 2004, and this year there was the
added sorrow of losing my Cheeta just two days earlier.

OK, not all happy, especially this year. So Felicitations, congratulations on reaching such a modest age in such good shape. ;-)

And best wishes for a great year ahead!

Cumpleaños Feliz Moose