Re: [OM] IMG: Tomorrow's Task

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Tomorrow's Task
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 20:43:13 -0500
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
FM writes:

<<<They live near Boston, so lots of leaves in the fall. I imagine his are
already dealt with, as they've already had at least one big storm and snow
can't be far off, if it isn't already there.

Yes, several trees down here and for first time 2 storm windows ripped off
despite new tabs--one large transom.  It has been warm until a few days ago.
We had dahlia buckets last weekend (a first for November) --2nd warmest Oct on
record then a blast of record cold that cooked everything for the season.
Marnie and I are about 50% done with Fall clean up but oaks are recalcitrant to
give up their leaves.  Unusual to have substantial persistent snow
round these parts until Jan.  Looks like AG may experience something different.

http://www.bostonmagazine.com/news/2017/11/06/arctic-cold-forecast-massachusetts/

Sore shoulders from raking, Mike