Re: [OM] Falling Water Creek - Freezing

Subject: Re: [OM] Falling Water Creek - Freezing
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 15:40:25 -0900
JDubs wrote:
> Please keep us posted on the search for the acceptable sub-freezing glove.
> You are missed in the Hawkeye state.

Will do. Fortunately, the outfitters up here sell much better stuff
than you see in the lower-48. There's a BPS (Bass Pro Shops) just up
the street from where I work. They sell decent stuff (mostly), but
they're primary purpose for existing is to keep the other retailers
honest. The really good stuff is sold elsewhere.

We never did get our last "Zuikofest" in. My schedule jammed up as we
had to prepare to move. I can't say that I'm missing the Hawkeye
State. If I wasn't so crazy about it here, I probably would miss Iowa.
Karen popped back there for a week to see family, friends and the
girls down at college. It's only two 3.5 hour flights to anywhere in
the midwest and $360ish round-trip.

Joel, I'm thinking that since you are a man of leisure now, that you
can pop up here to Alaska for a week or so and we can do a Zuikofest
around the Anchorage area. The Zuiko-BnB is open for business. (free
to anybody who brings OM bodies).

AG/AK Schnozz