Re: [OM] Beware the new Firefox!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Beware the new Firefox!!
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 19:56:18 -0800
None of my add-ons work any more and there doesn't seem to be any replacements available yet. I get a page which lists my disabled add-ons with a button to find replacements...but there aren't any! the add-on search now sucks. The tabs don't re-size correctly any more, they scroll off the edge. And there is no way to restore the settings for the original "new tabs" that I was using for my homepage. (Try about:newtabs in the old version) And I can't get rid of the junk on that new page that I don't want. I had set the size and rows/columns to my liking but now all lost. My bookmarks are there but the size and layout is gone from the toolbar. Aaarg!

Anyone using Waterfox? sounds like a decent replacement.