Re: [OM] IMG: A Bench for Bob - Moose

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: A Bench for Bob - Moose
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2017 07:27:36 +0100
thanks Moose.

You’re absolutely right about Bob series. We definitely are not competing on
this, and I simply meant I always think of him when I see a bench, offering him
this one as he had signaled to me, on another list, that the last (and
wonderfully poetic) Maui shot featured no bench :-)

You know, benches here don’t always face spectacular views, and are there for
lazying in the sunshine or in the shade, depending.
In rural Lorrraine, people would take their benches out on the street on the
summer evenings of my youth, no cars then, and chit-chat and tell stories until
the bats came home. There was no view, but a lot of friendship. As on our lists
:-)

Amities
Philippe