[OM] Phun with Flies

Subject: [OM] Phun with Flies
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2017 21:02:32 -0800
These Bhutanese flies were acting as busy pollinators of these beautiful, blue alpine flowers. <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=22534>

The Phun part is that it's actually only one fly. I took six shots as it flew from bloom to bloom, hoping to get one best one. As they were all decent to excellent, I combined them so that the fly is in many places at once.

I left a clue, as the two upper right couldn't be together that way, as their
wings would clash.

I also caught one in flight in front of some other colorful flowers.
<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=22539>

A 100% sample in not too shabby.
<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=22541>

I don't know if this beauty is the other sex of the same species or something else. <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=22543>

They are also the latest additions to my Google Photos Bhutan Potpourri gallery. It's up to 176 images now, but set up so the latest are on top, so checking back occasionally will catch what's new. <https://photos.app.goo.gl/k1PcSoIWjZcsuTZv1>

First photos taken with Oly 12-100 @ 100 mm, last with PLeica 100-400 @ 400 mm.

Soaring Moose