Re: [OM] Affinity Photo anyone?

Subject: Re: [OM] Affinity Photo anyone?
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2017 07:05:31 +0100
If you’re referring to ON1 (your « it ») I’ve downloaded the trial version and
although the results were fairly good with the difficult to process raf files
of the fuji, its awkward interface and its ultra slow processing (just as in
the old days when you felt the processor struggling) urged me to give up and
get back to LR.

Of course, YOMV

Amities
Lazy days Philippe