Re: [OM] Olympus Viewer 3 ; ver 2.3

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Viewer 3 ; ver 2.3
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 09:56:41 -0400
Thanks Jez. I have PS ver CS5 which has everything I need other than this b&w TIFF to JPEG conversion feature.

jh

On 2017-11-29 9:35 AM, Jez Cunningham wrote:
You can do it in Lightroom.... :-~

On 29 November 2017 at 13:30, John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have used Olympus Viewer 3, ver 2.3 to automatically generate JPEG
images from large runs of TIFF images of both 35mm colour negatives and
slides. The TIFF files were generated by a film scanner.

However, the same Olympus Viewer refuses to generate JPEG images from
black and white TIFF images whether they originated from C41 or traditional
film.

Has anyone else experienced this phenomena and if so is there a work
around to make Olympus Viewer 3 black and white JPEG friendly?

If not, is there a program I could use in place of Olympus Viewer to
automatically generate black and white JPEG images from black and white
TIFF files?

I have too many B&w TIFFs to do the JPEGs one by one in PhotoShop.

jh