[OM] Fulfillment? [was Seeking Wide Bokeh Monster]

Subject: [OM] Fulfillment? [was Seeking Wide Bokeh Monster]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 23:29:32 -0800
On 11/29/2017 12:52 PM, Bill Pearce wrote:
The 28 has been my most used lens for at least 15 years, maybe 20. My least
used lens is the 35/2. Oddly, when I was just getting a start in photography, I
got a Nikon F, no meter, and a 35/2, which was one of Nikon's best efforts. I
never came to grips with it. I used it as most use a 50, and things got better,
but still...

I came to use the 28 as my standard lens. I don't use it much for wide sweeping
landscapes, but I have used it for street photography. So, I will take to the
grave my 28 and 21 f2 lenses.

For anyone whose GAS has been activated by the encomiums in this thread for the 28/2, I might me able to relieve the pressure of a (one hopes) long wait, then grave robbing. :-)

Strange events have led to a surfeit, Chez Moose. Just drop me a line.

Fulfillment Moose