[OM] First installment from Bhutan

Subject: [OM] First installment from Bhutan
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2017 20:00:37 -0500
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
I finally had time to process a few from Marnie and me--not all are labelled
but most geotagged.  Recommend slide show with ARROW at right (not that many
really).  Thanks to Maestro Moose processing for saving "too late to share"
image, which was front focused and had some motion blur.  Techartpro AFadapter
with OM lenses a bit too slow on A7RII and would not do eye AF--may be possible
on OM A7RIII.   One can hit the "i"  for more image info and click on the map
to see where they were shot if desired--or not.

To expound a bit on Moose's details I have included a link sent from one of our
rotating guides to us after we returned on traveling to Bhutan:

Link from  guide Rinzin:

http://www.alwaysbhutan.com/9-things-must-know-planning-trip-bhutan/

One just  cant go but most use a Bhutanese outfitter at some level.  I had 2/3
of an itinerary planned and they will accommodate all requests if it is at all
possible.  We had an extra layer of US overhead but had
a driver and guide per car and that would not be the case otherwise.  The
organizer had been there over 30 times and had good contacts with even some
remote groups to facilitate good opportunities for nice images.   I had
thoughts of an astro-landscape of the Tiger's nest --- a guide with headlamp
would take me up early eve  if desired and hike back up at 3AM as
well---suppose it was not a disaster that it was not to be as it was foggy as
it is a bit of an effort--they would not let  me lug much myself at all and
insisted I bring anything I might want available--this was Jamyang with some of
my stuff:

http://www.olyendomike.com/Bhutan-Bangkok-2017/i-mVxDSpz/A";
target=_blank>http://www.olyendomike.com/Bhutan-Bangkok-2017/i-mVxDSpz

The Brokpa people are really quite remote and were 3 days trek from the nearest
road until recently--now 1.5 days. They had virtually no contact with
westerners until about 2008 we were told.

Anyway here is what I have:

http://www.olyendomike.com/Bhutan-Bangkok-2017/

Comments or suggestions at alternative processing appreciated.

Still have to pick up OM film shots from lab, Mike