Re: [OM] OM 12-100 f4

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 12-100 f4
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2017 09:45:09 -0000
Good luck with the AMD, John, a bit of a bugger indeed, although I hear that
there may be new-fangled treatments becoming available.

HD toast? Sympathies, though in my case the HD was fine, I suspect something
more fundamental on the MB in my case. I salvaged the 1TB HD and 8Gb of RAM
which went into the replacement PC, which already had 2TB and 16GB. Two months
later and I am still reinstalling stuff.

Piers