Re: [OM] OT: East Coast Weather

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: East Coast Weather
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2017 19:26:07 -0500
We have had a bad drought.  I've had to water everything.  We're getting a
little now with the sleet and snow, but not enough to make up for the last
month!  It's going to be in the 20's at night and the 30's during the day
here.  I'm just glad to see some moisture!

Tina

On Sat, Dec 9, 2017 at 7:18 PM, Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>      I've had morning temperatures in the mid-30s these past two days,
> which is not common.  We'll be in the upper 70's by the end of the week,
> which is also not common.  It's been more than 100 days since I've seen any
> rain, and the forecast shows that I might not see any through the end of
> the year.  Dew point the other day was -3F.
>

> >We had flurries but nothing stuck.  It's going to be really cold the next
> >few days but not much precipitation.
> >

> >> Tina,
> >>      How are things with you at the moment?  Just heard that Atlanta
> got 8
> >> inches of snow.
> >

> Chris
>
> When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro
>      - Hunter S. Thompson
> --

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com