Re: [OM] IMG: Testing times

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Testing times
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2017 16:51:39 +0000 (UTC)
Correct Chris,                        and I am in the middle of it!! Cleared My
MX5 for todays run and Christmas Lunch. Got up this morning to find it covered
in 12" of snow. 100ml run and lunch cancelled...for me at least. Coastal areas
fared much better.Just have to figure out how to get to the local train station
to get to Cardiff Apple store to pick up my Apple 27" desktop machine. It is an
awkward bugger to carry. My diagnosis was correct...after 6yrs the Hard Drive
was toast.
One thing that was pointed out to me was that my Time Machine backup external
hard drive was just as old and that it was probably living on borrowed time.
LESSON Learned !!! Father C will be delivering a new backup drive shortly.
Regards John Duggan, Wales, UK