Re: [OM] IMG: Testing times

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Testing times
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 19:52:47 +0100
I wouldn't trust any drive for 3 minutes never mind 3 years, if it's important multiple backups are the only way, also I am not convinced switching off helps prolong the life of the drive but it may help the polar bears.

John, you will enjoy the new Imac, but you could have still used the old one, booting from an external SSD

IanW - just finished the last assesment on my digital forensics - studying gets tougher as one gets older but I suppose that's why it must be done