Re: [OM] was testing times is redwoos!

Subject: Re: [OM] was testing times is redwoos!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 17:23:43 -0800
On 12/12/2017 8:29 AM, Nicholas Travers wrote:
Show us more of those redwoods!

I assume you looked at the others in that gallery.
<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=22558>

A few with morning fog here. <http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=California/Marin%2C_Sonoma%2C_Mendocino_Coast/Camp_Meeker/2012>

I have many more, but not processed/posted. Redwoods are especially hard to photograph well. I know I have some more good ones - some day . . .

or share the songs you sung!

This is acapella singing of "ecstatic and sacred songs that celebrate the human spirit", led by Doug von Koss <http://dougvonkoss.com/> and his great co-conspirator, Richard Naegle.

This particular weekend retreat was in its tenth year. Many of us are recidivists; Carol and I in particular. So there is a mix of old friends and new. Pure Magic!

Some from a friend of mine are called the teahouse jam:
https://soundcloud.com/user-433846051/sets/tea-house-songjam-singing/s-IxtzM

Sounds like you would love Song Village, three days of singing of many kinds in the Santa Cruz redwoods at Camp Loma. More people and more kinds of music, mostly outdoors in beauty. The individual sessions leaders range from really good to spectacular. <https://www.songvillage.net/>

Many people with guitars and other instruments. Away from the scheduled gatherings, any place a few people gather, song is likely to break out. :-)

More Pure Magic!

likely dates are *MAY 17-20, 2018*

Trilling Moose