Re: [OM] Oddball solution to reduce long exposure noise

Subject: Re: [OM] Oddball solution to reduce long exposure noise
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 21:11:17 -0800
On 12/12/2017 7:15 PM, Michael Gordon via olympus wrote:
  Cool as a Moose writes:

The old is new again. My first digicam, 1.9 MP Canon S110, has a rubber covered
hole in the battery door, and a dummy battery available to externally power it.
 --

Hmm,
Had no clue about that history except the color issue.  Not an expensive thing

https://tinyurl.com/ybnltwlu

Yes indeedy, that was my reference. I've been in that, as well as others of their stores. They are also in Brunswick, Portland and several Canadian cities. The one in Bridgton closed.

C. M. Moose