[OM] OT: eBay Idiots

Subject: [OM] OT: eBay Idiots
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 12:15:53 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson     This one is not the fault of evilBay.  A week ago
I bought a bunch of bicycle tyres from a seller in New Jersey.  It was sent via
UPS, who is pretty reliable.  On Friday the seller told UPS to change the
delivery address, and my tyres were delivered late Saturday to a street address
about 20 miles away.  UPS says that it is the responsibility of the seller to
contact them and have the package re-delivered.  I'll be lucky if I eveer see
those tyres, and I've put that seller into the black list.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson