Re: [OM] E-OR (was Re: B&W printing)

Subject: Re: [OM] E-OR (was Re: B&W printing)
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 20:36:18 -0800
On 12/18/2017 6:24 PM, Mike Lazzari wrote:
For a really lovely place to stay in NE Oregon, check out Joseph. Beautiful valley with nice lake and the scenic Wallowa Mtns

Yep. Some of my wife's ancestors homesteaded on the Grand Ronde in the Wallowas. You went through Reinhardt on the way to Joseph

Maybe on the way out. We came down through empty high desert from the North.

and probably didn't notice :)

No one noticed. It isn't in Google Maps, the Oregon Encyclopedia, Wikipedia,
etc.

Unmarked Moose