Re: [OM] Looking for macro, om 80 bellows?

Subject: Re: [OM] Looking for macro, om 80 bellows?
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 21:29:31 -0500
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
BTW: here is Frankenbellows 1:

https://www.mu-43.com/threads/show-us-what-your-adapted-lens-looks-like-on-your-camera.473/page-156#post-1091545

Excellent Frankenbellows--please post some images using it.

I have a Spiratone T-S bellows in T mount with the OM adapters.  The rear
standard has movements too.  It is supposed to be the same as the Hama
and just re-branded, but am not so sure.   It works fine,  but is very fiddly.
There were rumors that it was a knock off the prototype Oly T-S bellows that
never made it to market and manufactured in the secret Wyoming factory:

http://johnlind.tripod.com/oly/gallery/om140.jpg

  I bet the Mamiya T-S bellows is a bit easier to use.  Dean has one.  A Mirex
T-s adapter in OM mount also resides in South Hamilton along with the Big Foot
family.  One can obtain infinity focus with Mamiya lenses.
I have a Mamiya to OM adapter for the front to mount macro lenses such as the
135/4.5.

Tilted Mike