[OM] OT: New bags

Subject: [OM] OT: New bags
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2017 07:30:42 +0000
I have a thing about bags, camera bags in particular.  Some years ago Moose
recommended a LowePro Passport Sling III, which I bought and enjoyed using; but
a few weeks ago I decided that the Peak Design products were worth checking and
I bought the Peak Design Everyday Sling.

https://www.cameraworld.co.uk/peak-everday-sling-10l-charcoal.html

It is a very nicely made bit of kit (as it should be for that money), well
designed for versatility as well as protection and ease of access and carry.
So my Passport Sling will go.

I had intended to buy the Everyday Backpack as well, but I found the Everyday
Messenger bag (13l) cheap on eBay and bought that instead – at least until I
want to go walking around the countryside with cameras.

https://www.cameraworld.co.uk/peak-everyday-messenger-13-charcoal.html
<https://www.cameraworld.co.uk/peak-everyday-messenger-13-charcoal.html>

The original Messenger (15l) was judged a bit large by many people, but this
one is a delight, combining cameras with laptops and tablets (I carry a MacBook
12” and iPad mini 4).  The strap system is great, allowing very swift change
between loose and tight carrying positions.  So now I’m looking for a cheap
Backpack from somewhere.

Chris