Re: [OM] Fabulous Thursday Bird

Subject: Re: [OM] Fabulous Thursday Bird
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2017 23:29:44 +0100
As sharp a super tack :-)
great colour rendition too.

Now in my language, I’d say the shot is « en plein dans la pastille », which
refers to the fact that, as in the old SLR days, when we used split screens
and/or a circle in the middle of the screen, you focused the image on the bird
all right, yet framed the shot as if the bird had no tail, concentrating on the
focus only. Other than that, this picture is exceptional.

Keep them coming !!

Amities
Philippe