Re: [OM] OT: Seaplanes

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Seaplanes
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2017 15:50:52 -0400
and the last time I was in Vancouver, circa 2014, these one engined small prop jobbie sea planes made an enormous noise taking off from Coal Harbour on the downtown's fringe. More than enough to spoil the quiet tranquility of Stanley Park :-)

Time to move the airline to a slough adjacent to YVR !

jh