Re: [OM] Solstice Sunrise

Subject: Re: [OM] Solstice Sunrise
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 20:54:19 -0800
On 12/26/2017 6:41 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
Welll, that's MUCH more colorful than your last post from this location. ;-)
Any sliders damaged? :-)

A bit. The levers are bent.

I've been shuffling the cameras around and leaning on everything
pretty heavily at the moment. I've been processing images in
Lightroom, Capture One, DXO and Silkypix.

Headaches? Confusion?

Overall, there are several themes that are emerging:

1. The E-1 has the most neutral shadows, as well as the most
well-behaved shadow-recovery of all the cameras in my fleet. Of all
four cameras, the images from the E-1 can be punished the most. And by
a long-shot.

Where do I get the mirrorless body to wrap around E-1 or E-300 sensor??

Boy do I dislike DSLRs now.

Less is More Moose