Re: [OM] Solstice Sunrise

Subject: Re: [OM] Solstice Sunrise
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 20:34:33 -0900
Monocle Moose wrote:
> Headaches? Confusion?

It's all part of the learning and self-improvement process. It's
fascinating how the different processing engines come up with pretty
much the same results when the camera exposures are optimized and
minimal color correction is needed. But once you start yanking the
curves around, things go haywire in a hurry.

> Where do I get the mirrorless body to wrap around E-1 or E-300 sensor??
> Boy do I dislike DSLRs now.

I don't disagree, but the time isn't right for me to go that
direction. When I do, it'll be full-frame and at least 80MP.

:)

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx