Re: [OM] Solstice Sunrise

Subject: Re: [OM] Solstice Sunrise
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 12:51:29 -0800
Looks like Darktable has been ported to Win64

<https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/releases/tag/release-2.4.0>

    Hell Froze Over

  * As you might have read on our news post
    <https://www.darktable.org/2017/08/darktable-for-windows/> we
    finally ported darktable to Windows and intend to support it in
    the future. At the moment it's still lacking a few features (for
    example there is no printing support), has a few limitations
    (tethering requires special drivers to be installed) and comes
    with its own set of bugs (TIFF import and export doesn't support
    non-ASCII characters in file names). But overall we are confident
    that it's quite usable already and hope you will enjoy it. A very
    special thanks goes to Peter Budai who finally convinced us to
    agree to the port and who did most of the work.