Re: [OM] GPS wrist watches for tracking photo locations

Subject: Re: [OM] GPS wrist watches for tracking photo locations
From: Bill Pearce <billpearce@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 14:58:43 -0500 (EST)
Moose,

You have hit on what is my problem with LR, and to a degree Adobe, whom I think
has a thought in the back of their heads to push photographers from PS to LR
for some strange reason.

I have been using PS for many years. I have troubles with each new version as
they have a way of changing names for tools and moving menus and mixing them
up, but all in all I can make it do what I want. LR seems to me to be more like
Silky pix, written by non english speakers.

Anyway, I have always seen LR as an asset management program, which I don't
need. With digital, I don't shoot all that many more frames than I did with
film.In my 40 some years of shooting professionally, I developed a disipline
and ability ot make every shot count. Shooting a 'blad with only a 12 exp back
further honed that skill. So, I don't need a complex aset management program, I
have a precess that serves my purposes perfectly.

Maybe if I get one of those watch thingies, I'll reconsider.